This is the Alaska of legend — to experience it you have to go deep. Venture into narrow fjords, where virgin rock that has never before been seen or touched by humans is now being exposed by receding glaciers. Go into remote bays to linger and observe whales going about the slow business of their daily lives. Walk through temperate rainforests on trails worn into the spongy earth by foraging bears. Venture into small towns, populated by hardy, friendly souls, to discover the way life has been lived in Alaska for centuries. Visit coastal villages and learn about the rich indigenous cultures there. Plus, sail aboard U.S.-built and -flagged ships to minimize time-consuming protocols to clear customs and maximize time exploring.
Now’s your chance to reconnect with friends and family in the world’s most extraordinary places: book three full-paying guests and bring a fourth person free on select departures!* Whether snorkeling in French Polynesia, spotting polar bears in the Arctic, or sailing Alaska’s Inside Passage, your perfect expedition awaits. Where will you share an adventure?
Exclusive Bonus: $25 Shipboard Credit per person
WHY CRUISE ALASKA WITH LINDBLAD-NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
- Explore in the most in-depth way possible, in fast-moving channels where wildlife gathers that are accessible only to small, nimble ships like ours
- Do more with help from the largest and most knowledgeable expedition team in Alaska. Each voyage sails with a staff-to-guest ratio of 1:10, allowing you more options in ways to explore
- Get the richest whale experience in Alaska through our relationship with the Alaska Whale Foundation and our 35 years of experience in locating whales and positioning guests for the best viewing experiences possible
- With special permits from the National Park Service and the U.S. Forest Service, gain access to the pristine Alaskan wilderness in Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve and remote areas of the Tongass National Forest
- Discover the vivid world beneath the waves through video shot by an undersea specialist and shared in the ship’s lounge
Be sure to ask your advisor for other departures and destinations
A Lindblad-National Geographic expedition is arguably the most exhilarating overseas adventure experience a person can have. Nothing else comes close to approximating its authenticity and all-five-senses engagement. We offer you the world’s ultimate, authentic expedition experience: Discover the planet’s most remarkable places, accompanied by experts able to illuminate all you see, and with cool tools to use to explore up close and personally.
Terms & ConditionsAll fares are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are in US Dollars and include taxes and fees. 4th person travels free: Bookings of three full-paying guests may bring a fourth person for free. Offer applicable only on bookings of two double-occupancy cabins, and second cabin must be in same category or lower as first cabin. Valid for new bookings only, subject to availability, not applicable on airfare or extensions, and is not combinable with other offers. Offer available on select destinations and on select dates in 2022. Must be booked by June 30, 2022. • $50 Shipboard credit: Only applicable on Lindblad-National Geographic ships. Does not apply to charter ships.